in Paris on jet physics at the LHC. Deadline for applications November 30, 2015
For details see the IPhT
or the LPTHE
Release of FastJet Contrib 1.021
, 12 Oct
A package of contributed add-ons to FastJet.
- Release 1.021 adds the QCDAwarePlugin v1.0.0 contribution.
- Release 1.020 (5 Oct 2015) updates the
Nsubjettiness contribution to version 2.2.1 and fixes issues with shared
library compilation and installation.
- Release 1.019 (21 Sep 2015) updates the
GenericSubtractor contribution to version 1.3.0.
Release of FastJet 3.1.3
, 4 July 2015
). This is a maintenance release:
- addresses a compatibility issue with ROOT v5
- works around an issue with recent versions of CGAL and the clang compiler
Main improvement of 3.1 series: speed gains between a factor of 1.5 to ten
in the range between a few thousand and a few hundred thousand particles.
Latest stable release
4 July 2015.
Lightweight access to the core FastJet functionality (PseudoJet, JetDefinition,
ClusterSequence and Selector).
It consists of just two files, fjcore.hh and
fjcore.cc, which can easily be included in 3rd party
projects. Compile time: a few